One selected winner will be selected from data captured.
Terms & Conditions (“Rules”)
1. The iPad mini prize draw is being held by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, the limited liability partnership
registered in England under registration no. OC303525 and with its registered address at 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6RH, (“PwC”)
2. The iPad mini prize competition is only open to full-time and part-time students who are currently studying
at University in the UK. PwC reserves the right to contact the Director of Studies of the winner’s university/school/college to confirm their eligibility to take part in this competition.
3. Entry to this iPad mini competition is by submitting your details via this webpage. https://akkroo.wufoo.com/forms/ipad-mini-prize-competition/. PwC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. PwC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer device, telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the competition. The entrant must be the individual submitting the highest score (ie the person who has played the game). No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties. The closing date for receipt of entries is 09:00 on Friday 29 March 2013.
4. The winner will be the person who has been selected at random from the data capture, by the closing date. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
5. The prize in this competition is an iPad mini. PwC reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the advertised Prize with any gift, item or prize of equal value.
6. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified by PwC following the closing date may, at PwC’s discretion, make any claim invalid.
7. Winners may be requested to take part in any promotional activity and PwC reserves the right to use the name, location and university of the winner, their photograph, audio and/or visual recording of them in relation to the competition in any publicity. The winner must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct, results or any other matters relating to this competition, PwC’s decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. PwC reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the Rules or the intention of the competition, and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in PwC, this website or any printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the competition materially affecting the result of the competition or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to amend or to waive any of these Rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond PwC's reasonable control.
10. Entry to the iPad mini competition implies acceptance of these Rules.
11. This competition shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
12. Please address any queries relating to the competition to Kelly McCarthy, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, 19 Cornwall Street, Birmingham, B3 2DT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided on this form will be used by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) in order to help improve its recruitment events. PwC will not share any of your personal information with third parties and will take all reasonable measures to protect this information. PwC may contact you about upcoming recruitment related events but you will be able to opt out of future marketing at that time.